Level 2 Stress Management, with Anger
ACCPH accredited Level 2 Stress Management course.
Please note that the Level 2 Stress Management Course is an information or awareness course. But it does demonstrate some standard coaching and NLP methods within the videos.
Most of the content is about the knowledge behind stress management and anger. What causes them, how they happen, why some people get stress or angry and others are calm.
It looks at life in general but also the workplace as well. This will help any coach be better prepared when helping clients with stress or anger issues.
You will get 2 qualifications:
- Level 2 Stress and Anger Management Diploma from Cressingham College of Hypnotherapy
- Level 2 Stress Management Certificate from ACCPH
Level 2 Stress Management and Anger Course Outline
- Definition and descriptions of stress; Distress and Eustress
- Stress reactions and G.A.S
- Symptoms of stress – emotional, physical and behavioural
We are all affected by stress and anger in the modern world – know how to deal with it
- Stress assessment
- Triggers of Stress – Life events and daily hassles
- Emotions and stress
- Workplace stress
- Personality types
- Interpersonal stress
- Mind set – how it affects stress levels, your reactions to stressors.
- General health and diet – the effects of diet and exercise on stress
- Anger – The Universal Emotion
- The Stress Response and its association with Anger and Violence
- Personality Types
- Lifestyle and Anger
Materials for the Level 2 Stress Management Course
You get 7 videos, (recorded live at a 2 day Stress Management workshop). Plus all the course materials. Videos are in mp4 format. Text documents are on Word or as pdf’s.
We now dispatch the product on a flash drive.
BONUS: As well as all the course materials you will get a ready-made Stress Management course. You can deliver this to companies for hundreds of pounds a day. Many companies employ coaches to boost productivity. Or want to know how to coach so they can work with the techniques in house.
I used to deliver this course for £995 a day.
Answer the questions on the exam paper and send them by email for marking. So long as you have completed the questions you will receive a certificate
You will need this to gain the Level 3 diploma to join ACCPH as a Member.